Website & Social Media Pages Disclaimer:
Wingspan Transitions, LLC welcomes you to navigate and share user content and information about our services through social media, and for your convenience, has linked our accounts directly to this webpage. When you use the external linked platforms to access our affiliated social media accounts and share content or otherwise interact with us, you grant Wingspan Transitions, LLC the right to publish and reproduce your social media postings and to use the username or handle that is affiliated with the account used when sharing such content
Wingspan Transitions, LLC and its affiliates and related entities, successors and assigns, and their respective directors, officers, and employees, are not liable for any errors or omissions on the linked platforms, or for any loss or damages suffered as a result of accessing or using the linked platforms. The views expressed on the linked platforms do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Wingspan Transitions, LLC. Wingspan Transitions, LLC is not responsible for, and disclaims any liability in relation to, anything posted by contributors to, or users of, any of the linked platforms.
Additional Social Media Policies:
You can find the official Wingspan Transitions, LLC social media pages listed in full at the bottom of our webpage. This policy covers each of these pages, in addition to any that may be added at a later date. Among other things, these pages are used to share important news and updates about our business. They are designed to provide resources and information to prospective and current customers.
We want to encourage productive dialogue appropriate for general audiences on our pages and posts. We want to hear thoughts and experiences from customers, but if a post falls into any of the categories below, we want to let you know beforehand that we will be compelled to remove it:
- We do not allow graphic or obscene explicit comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful, or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow third-party solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defraud any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that support or encourage illegal activity.
- Misinformation will be corrected. If it is deemed potentially harmful, it will be removed.
- We will not allow any comments or submissions that demean or diminish communities or individuals based on their race, color, gender, origin, age, religion, disability, education, size, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.